This free Health and Wellness Coach job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Health and Wellness Coach to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Health and Wellness Coach Job Summary
Our company seeks a Health and Wellness Coach to teach and inspire clients who want to enhance their lifestyles by developing healthy habits. In this role, you will work one-on-one with clients, teaching them about nutrition and developing exercise regimens to help create positive change in their lives. You will use your knowledge and expertise to create individualized plans for clients geared toward meeting their health, wellness, or weight loss goals. Our ideal candidate is extremely motivated and passionate about helping people live healthier lifestyles.
Health and Wellness Coach Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to determine their problem areas, identify obstacles, and create a plan to achieve their health and wellness goals
- Teach clients about eating healthy and exercising properly
- Keep clients motivated and on-track to overcome challenges
- Be mindful of health issues or prior injuries when developing plans
Health and Wellness Coach Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, or health sciences (preferred by some employers, required by others)
- Certification from a national health coach organization (preferred by some employers, required by others)
- Experience as a health and wellness consultant
- Passion for helping people achieve their health and wellness goals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and networking skills