This free Guest Experience Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Guest Experience Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Guest Experience Manager Job Summary
Our company seeks a Guest Experience Manager to assist in event coordination and ensure our guests have an enjoyable experience. In this role, you help to resolve any guest complaints or issues and ensure employees are properly trained to provide customer service. You may also coordinate with the marketing event coordinator or upper management to work on grassroots marketing or outreach projects. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree plus several years of customer service experience and strong interpersonal skills. However, we will consider applicants with extensive experience in customer service or hospitality in lieu of a degree.
Guest Experience Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as an ambassador for guests at our venue
- Help resolve any issues or complaints
- Train employees in customer service
- Create and enforce employee practices and policies
- Assist with PR outreach or grassroots marketing projects
- Complete data entry tasks
Guest Experience Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, business administration, or a related field
- Sufficient experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present information to and train employees