This free Financial Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Financial Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Financial Specialist Job Summary
We are seeking a Financial Specialist to help our clients set and meet financial goals for their future. In this position, you will meet with each client, examine their financial situation, and make suggestions on how they can save for retirement or other future events. This may involve setting a budget, making investments, or buying certain financial products. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and several years of experience working with personal finance. You also need to have strong communication skills, as this is partially a relationship-building position.
Financial Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine the client’s financial documents and history
- Help them set specific financial goals and a timeline
- Suggest investments and financial products
- Set a realistic budget
- Regularly check in with clients to assess their progress
Financial Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- State financial advisor credentials
- Personal finance experience
- Computer proficiency
- Strong communication skills