This free Financial Representative job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Financial Representative to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Financial Representative Job Summary
We are looking for a Financial Representative to help our clients set and achieve their financial goals. In this position, you may help clients prepare for retirement, save for a major purchase, or simply grow their wealth. You will suggest investment opportunities, help them set a realistic budget and timeline, and advise them on tax deductions. You will also keep a close eye on their finances and adjust the strategy as necessary. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting and several years of private equity, bookkeeping, or general account experience.
Financial Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up meetings with new clients
- Help them compile and analyze their financial documents
- Suggest smart investments and saving options
- Create a long term financial strategy
- Adjust your strategy as the markets change
Financial Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Several years of money management experience
- Data entry skills
- Experience with Quickbooks software
- Strong communication skills