This free Engineering Analyst job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Engineering Analyst to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Engineering Analyst Job Summary
We are looking for an Engineering Analyst to ensure our various projects meet both company and governmental standards. You will analyze the work of other engineers and designers, look for potential hazards or compliance issues, and make suggestions on how to fix them. While we prefer that we catch these issues in the drafting phase, you will also work with engineers throughout construction to address any last minute problems. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, a professional engineer (PE) license, and several years of experience in civil engineering.
Engineering Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with engineers and drafters in the design period to avoid issues
- Audit designs for compliance or safety issues
- Oversee the construction process and address issues as they arise
- Inspect projects after construction
- Provide reports to the lead engineer and stakeholders
Engineering Analyst Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- PE license
- Several years of civil engineering experience
- Management or leadership experience (preferred)
- Analytical abilities
- Collaboration skills