This free Educational Consultant job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Educational Consultant to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Educational Consultant Job Summary
Our company seeks an Educational Consultant to advise students and parents on schooling options and decisions. In this role, you are essentially an academic advisor with varied responsibilities. You may help students with private school or college admissions, or you may be tasked with assisting students who have specialized educational needs or learning disabilities. In any case, you must advise them on the opportunities that best meet their educational goals or needs. Our ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree in education or a related field, relevant industry experience, and excellent communication skills.
Educational Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise students and/or parents on educational opportunities as well as decisions on schooling options
- Help students set goals for their admission prospects
- Research and find schools that adequately meet students’ needs and requirements
- Assist students and/or parents with admission processes as needed
Educational Consultant Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in education, teaching, or counseling (master’s degree preferred)
- Experience working in the education field
- Knowledge of school admissions, curriculum, and requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills