This free Division Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Division Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Division Manager Job Summary
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual to join our company as a Division Manager. As part of our team, you oversee multiple departments and ensure efficient operations, administration, client and vendor relations, and logistics. Our regional operations are a complex machine, and you use your administrative experience and expertise to ensure we are constantly improving our processes, recognizing and promoting talent, and developing new relationships with clients and industry leaders. This is a senior-level position, and our ideal candidate has at least 10 years of experience in an administrative or leadership role directly relevant to our industry.
Division Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Train and hire new staff, review employee performances, and promote talented employees to levels of greater responsibility
- Foster and develop relationships with clients, vendors, and industry professionals to create new business opportunities
- Oversee logistics professionals and ensure our operations are fully supplied and equipped to fulfill existing obligations and seize upon emerging opportunities
- Implement new processes to eliminate inefficiency and create more agile working systems
Division Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field
- Ten years of experience in an administrative or leadership role directly relevant to our industry
- Proven history of fostering teamwork and success in a complex organizational environment
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills