This free Director of Digital Marketing job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Director of Digital Marketing to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Director of Digital Marketing Job Summary
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to help us develop and implement a cohesive marketing strategy for internet platforms. In this role, you will utilize SEO techniques, PPC advertising, and social media marketing to increase brand awareness and drive profit growth. Since this is a director position, you will delegate much of this work to your team, but you will be responsible for their performance. Our ideal applicant has a master’s degree in marketing and several years of experience working in the field. You should also have some experience in a leadership or management position.
Director of Digital Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and train digital marketing employees
- Develop an overall digital marketing strategy
- Work with those in charge of each marketing avenue to create a collaborative effort
- Manage the company’s online brand
- Study the analytics of your campaigns and adjust the strategy as necessary
Director of Digital Marketing Requirements and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in marketing
- Several years of digital marketing experience
- Leadership or management experience
- Familiarity with SEO and PPC advertising
- Strong collaboration skills