This free Digital Marketing Strategist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Digital Marketing Strategist Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated, experienced individual to join our marketing agency as a Digital Marketing Strategist. As part of our strategy team, you work with clients and project managers to ensure online campaigns, online content, and social media collateral all aligns with an overall digital brand strategy designed to attract customers and build both awareness and organic engagement. You collaborate with market researchers to present to clients the existing market topography and make recommendations on how best to increase market share and seize upon emerging digital opportunities. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a relevant field, coupled with prior experience in a fast-paced agency environment and a portfolio of successful strategy projects.
Digital Marketing Strategist Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with market researchers to form a high-level view of market topography and possibilities, as well as present to clients
- Collaborate with content managers and content professionals to ensure all digital content supports the overall strategy
- Ensure all content adheres to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
- Make recommendations and present briefs regarding emerging opportunities and new media
Digital Marketing Strategist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relevant field
- Experience in a fast-paced agency environment, especially in strategy and client-facing roles
- Portfolio of successful projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of digital markets and audiences
- Extensive experience with digital marketing technologies, like SEO and Google analytics