This free Digital Designer job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Digital Designer to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Digital Designer Job Summary
We are currently seeking a talented Digital Designer to join our marketing team. In this role, you will create content for various digital campaigns, or the digital aspect of campaigns. This collateral must be delivered on time and in the correct format. In many cases, you will collaborate with other members of our marketing team regarding typography and layout, so we are looking for someone who has teamwork skills as well as a keen eye for detail. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of content development experience, although we will consider anyone with a strong design portfolio.
Digital Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Create digital content for various campaigns
- Collaborate with members of our digital marketing team regarding typography and layout
- Deliver collateral on deadline and in the correct format
- Assist with post-production
- Uphold brand standards
Digital Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Digital content development experience (3+ years)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML a plus
- Attention to detail