This free Data Entry Assistant job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Data Entry Assistant to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Data Entry Assistant Job Summary
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented Data Assistant with a high WPM typing speed to assist us with information management. In this role, you will enter new information into our system and update outdated information. You will also review documents and reports for accuracy and completeness before entering them into our system. It is essential to maintain confidentiality and enter data accurately, as we may also ask you to track data and create reports. Applicants must be familiar with common spreadsheet programs.
Data Entry Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter new information into our system
- Update outdated information in our system
- Review documents and data reports for accuracy
- Maintain confidentiality
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
Data Entry Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Experience with basic computer programs, including Excel
- Data entry or processing experience a plus
- Ability to scan and fax documents
- Attention to detail