This free Contract Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Contract Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Contract Manager Job Summary
We are looking for a Contract Manager to help us find new vendors and negotiate the best price possible. In this position, you will work with the procurement and stocking leads to determine what supplies are needed. You then find the best possible vendor and negotiate a beneficial deal. You must ensure that any deals you make are in compliance with internal policies and local regulations. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and significant negotiation experience. It is also a plus if you have inventory planning or general warehouse experience.
Contract Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine what products or supplies are necessary for our operations
- Identify the best vendors possible for each product
- Negotiate a deal with vendors to secure a low price
- Draft contracts and obtain signatures from all parties
- Audit our deals and contracts for compliance issues
Contract Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Contract negotiation experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Inventory planning experience