This free Compliance Associate job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Compliance Associate to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Compliance Associate Job Summary
Our organization is currently seeking a Compliance Associate to help us mitigate risk. In this role, you will report directly to our compliance manager. You will monitor business processes and perform routine audits to identify potential compliance risks. You will also help implement new policies, systems, or controls designed to reduce risk. Since our employees may turn to you regarding advice about regulatory and legal requirements, it is essential that you stay up-to-date with regulatory changes. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or higher as well as industry experience, preferably focused on compliance.
Compliance Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor business processes
- Use routine audits to identify potential compliance risks
- Help implement policies, systems, or controls to reduce risk
- Educate employees about regulatory and legal requirements
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory changes
Compliance Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Knowledge of any relevant regulatory standards or compliance requirements
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills