This free Community Director job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Community Director to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Community Director Job Summary
Our management company is currently seeking a Community Director to help us enhance the experience of residents at our property. In this role, you will uphold a high standard of beauty and comfortability, coordinating maintenance and lawn care services as needed. You will also plan recreational activities or parties to help encourage a positive relationship between people in our building. Applicants should have exceptional communication skills as well as some property management or community building experience.
Community Director Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhance the experience of our residents
- Coordinate maintenance and oversee external vendors
- Ensure the timely collection of rent
- Plan recreational community events or activities
- Uphold community standards
Community Director Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Property management experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with federal fair housing laws and tenant protections
- Excellent planning, organizational, and customer service skills