This free Case Picker job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Case Picker to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Case Picker Job Summary
We are seeking a Case Picker to join the order fulfillment team in our warehouse. In this position, you will select items for orders and prepare the case for shipping. You will then use an electric pallet jack or other methods to transport orders to the shipping area. Applicants must be able to pass a basic reading and math test, as you will be responsible for making sure the correct type and number of items are being sent out. You may also be asked to scan individual items to ensure our inventory counts are accurate.
Case Picker Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill orders by choosing items from our storage facility
- Check to make sure the correct type and number of items are in each case
- Package and label cases for shipping
- Transport orders to shipping area and help load them onto trucks
- Complete order receipts
- Use scanning equipment to update inventory
Case Picker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to operate an electric pallet jack
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 65 lbs.
- Basic reading and math skills