This free Cart Attendant job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Cart Attendant to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Cart Attendant Job Summary
We are currently seeking a Cart Attendant to join our customer care team. In this position, your primary task will be emptying the cart returns to ensure carts are always available to our customers. You will also retrieve individual carts and make sure they are clean and working properly. In some cases, you may also offer to assist customers as they load items into their car or assist with other tasks. Applicants should be comfortable working outside in various weather conditions.
Cart Attendant Duties and Responsibilities
- Empty cart return areas to ensure carts are always available in the store
- Retrieve individual carts from the parking lot
- Remove trash and wipe down dirty carts
- Offer to help customers load items into their vehicle
- Assist with other tasks as needed
Cart Attendant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Physical ability to retrieve carts
- Comfortable working in various weather conditions
- Excellent customer service skills