This free Business Development Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Business Development Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Business Development Specialist Job Summary
We are seeking a Business Development Specialist to help us grow our customer base and increase our sales. In this position, you will be responsible for sourcing new leads, making outbound calls to potential customers, and closing sales. However, this is also a customer relationship management (CRM) position, as you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from existing clients and ensuring their continued satisfaction. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in business and several years of sales experience.
Business Development Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new leads or avenues for growth
- Call leads to offer our products
- Close deals with new leads
- Ensure all contracts are in compliance with company standards
- Take calls from clients to maintain the relationship
Business Development Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Several years of sales experience
- Strong communication, customer service, and negotiation skills
- Computer proficiency