This free Brand Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Brand Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Brand Specialist Job Summary
We are seeking a Brand Specialist to help our clients improve their position in the market. In this role, you will most frequently focus on issues related to the company’s image. This may include graphic design and product packaging, advertising language, or simply working to improve the reputation of the brand in the public’s eyes. You will create a holistic marketing strategy that addresses these diverse branding areas. Our ideal applicant has a master’s degree in marketing or advertising and a strong portfolio of past campaigns. You should also have several years of marketing experience, as this is a position with extensive responsibilities and independence.
Brand Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with each client to determine what they want to achieve
- Examine their current branding and conduct market research
- Develop a marketing strategy that aligns with the company’s ethos
- Present the strategy and assist the client with implementation
- Analyze your strategy in action and adjust it as necessary
Brand Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in marketing or advertising
- Strong portfolio of past campaigns
- Several years of marketing experience
- Excellent research, communication, and analytical problem-solving skills