This free Benefits Analyst job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Benefits Analyst to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Benefits Analyst Job Summary
Our organization is currently seeking a Benefits Analyst to help facilitate the delivery of benefits to our employees. In this role, you will ensure we offer competitive yet cost-effective benefits to our employees. You may also assist employees with the enrollment process, distribute informative materials, or answer specific questions regarding coverage. You will also stay up-to-date with regulatory changes and industry trends, making recommendations on how to update our current program. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree and human resource administration experience.
Benefits Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Make recommendations regarding our existing benefits program
- Develop presentations and written materials to explain our benefits program to employees
- Assist with the enrollment process and provide support for day-to-day benefits administration
- Answer employee questions
- Help manage our wellness program
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards
Benefits Analyst Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field (strongly preferred)
- Benefits analysis or administration experience
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities