This free Assistant Front Office Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Assistant Front Office Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Assistant Front Office Manager Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our hotel staff as an Assistant Front Office Manager. As part of our team, you assist the Front Office Manager in various administrative and hospitality duties, especially when the Front Office Manager is absent. You confirm staff schedules, ensure payroll proceeds smoothly, resolve customer complaints and issues, and perform all normal front desk customer service activities. This is a supervisory role requiring you to have prior hospitality experience. Our ideal candidate has an excellent rapport with customers, a keen problem-solving ability, and experience with administrative tasks and working at the front desk of a hotel.
Assistant Front Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Front Office Manager in all administrative tasks as assigned
- Answer phones, greet customers, assist with check-in and check-out procedures, and make reservations
- Confirm staff schedules, assist with payroll procedures, and accurately perform data-entry tasks
- Resolve customer complaints and issues and represent our hotel brand in a professional manner
Assistant Front Office Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior hospitality experience, especially in front desk and administrative roles
- Hospitality certification or vocational education a strong plus
- Good problem-solving ability and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail