This free Assistant Account Executive job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Assistant Account Executive to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Assistant Account Executive Job Summary
Our company seeks an Assistant Account Executive to support a variety of client-related advertising and marketing services. In this role, you help service client accounts, including scheduling meetings to discuss their unique needs regarding campaigns and overseeing project budgets and schedules. You must liaise with both clients, copywriters, and creative executives to ensure that clients’ needs are being met and that projects are delivered in a way that meets or exceeds their expectations. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in a related field plus experience in an advertising or marketing agency and top-notch interpersonal communication skills.
Assistant Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist account executives as needed to service accounts
- Schedule and partake in meetings to discuss clients’ marketing or advertising vision
- Consult with the creative, marketing, and sales departments to coordinate projects
- Oversee project budgets and schedules
- Help to increase brand awareness and sales for clients
Assistant Account Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing, business administration, or a related field
- Related agency experience gained through an internship or entry-level job
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Sales abilities
- Basic computer proficiency