This free Artist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Artist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Artist Job Summary
We are seeking an Artist to help us create visual content for marketing purposes. In this position, you will work with a variety of marketing professionals to determine what is needed, produce a rough draft of the concept for approval, incorporate any changes they request, and produce a final product. Our ideal applicant is familiar with a variety of artistic mediums, but you must at least be comfortable producing digital art. Although we will accept experience over education, a bachelor’s degree in fine arts or graphic design is highly preferred.
Artist Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with marketing professionals to determine project parameters
- Produce a rough draft of the concept
- Submit your draft for approval and criticism
- Incorporate any necessary changes
- Produce a final product
Artist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or graphic design (preferred)
- Strong portfolio of past work
- Skills with a variety of artistic mediums
- Familiarity with digital art techniques
- Strong eye for detail
- Collaboration skills