This free Applications Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Applications Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Applications Specialist Job Summary
We are looking for an Applications Specialist to help customers solve issues with our software. In this position, you will respond to calls for IT support, debug issues in the software, or simply talk the customer through their issue. This is primarily an application support position, but you should be comfortable working with development tools like SQL servers. You should also be able to work with the hardware needed to run the application. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in an IT field and several years of help desk support experience.
Applications Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer calls and emails from customers
- Respond to requests for IT support
- Debug software and fix other technical issues
- Troubleshoot issues with the customer’s software or hardware
- Log all requests and solutions
Applications Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT field
- Help desk support experience
- Experience with our software
- Programming or development experience (preferred)