At ZipRecruiter, Valentine’s Day is more than just a day to think about the people we love. It’s a time to think about connecting job seekers to opportunities they love.
On this ‘day of love’, we’re taking a look at jobs that help enhance the lives of couples from the moment they meet and well beyond.
Searching for ‘The One’
The dating game has changed a lot over the past few years, with more and more people finding love online. No matter how couples meet, though, first impressions are always important. Help them make a good one with jobs like:
- Dating app roles (7,000+ open positions)
- Hair stylists (54,000+ open positions)
- Nail technicians (18,000+ open positions)
- Wardrobe stylists (12,000+ open positions)
Taking It to the Next Level
As love grows, so do the ways that people show it. Valentine’s Day is celebrated with gifts and acts of love—both large and small. It’s also a time when gestures are made with anything from a greeting card to a diamond ring. You can be a part of it with related openings like:
- Flower industry roles (5,000+ open positions)
- Baking jobs (43,000+ open positions)
- Jewelry careers (23,000+ open positions)
- Wedding operations (5,000+ open positions)
As couples grow together, their needs evolve as well. While many of those needs revolve around their families, it is also important for them to invest in services that help strengthen their bonds as a couple, too. Enable those relationships with roles like:
- Marriage counselors (55,000+ open roles)
- Real estate agents (17,000+ open roles)
- Labor & delivery nurses (84,000+ open roles)
- Child care jobs (102,000+ open roles)
These are just some of the ways that doing something you love can help others are well. And anyone who has been in love knows that things are better when you share them with someone else.
The team at ZipRecruiter loves helping job seekers find what they love to do. Let us help you find a new job you love, and have a very happy Valentine’s Day!