If you’re like most users, you visit the My Jobs page often, so we’ve updated it to make it more intuitive and insightful. Two of the biggest enhancements are search and job performance analytics, and there are many great small features as well. Here’s the rundown.
My Jobs Page:
- Our new Quick Search feature makes it easy to find any job in your account. You can search by job title, job location, or job status.
- Better color coding helps you quickly see which jobs are closed, which ones are open, and which ones have candidates
- There’s more space so your longer job titles are not longer subject to wrapping
- You can now see which user in your account posted each job, as well as the date draft jobs were created
- The Bulk Options popup menu now follows your cursor, so you don’t have to scroll back to the top of the page
Jobs Summary Page:
- Active jobs now show you the job’s performance and which promote options you’re using (for example, Monster posting)
- Closed jobs have a summary page so you can can see each jobs’s history and performance, as well as which promote options you used
- Closed job email receipts will also have a summary with more details and stats
As always, we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for future updates. Please comment below, or call or email us any time.