Small businesses—and the entrepreneurs who create them—are the backbone of the U.S. economy. That’s why, in 2011, we launched the Annual ZipRecruiter Small Business Awards. Today, we’re proud to announce that nominations for the 4th edition of our Annual ZipRecruiter Small Business Awards are open!
The ProcessAnyone can nominate a company (including their own) to be considered. Nominations will be accepted from now until May 14, 2018. After that, the judges at ZipRecruiter will review all the nominations and select nine companies, which will be announced on May 21.
Categories and Awards
- Category: Growth & Success
- Experienced over 5% growth in the past year
- Company is consistently profitable
- Has grown workforce in the past year
- Category: Delighting Customers
- Positive engagement on social media
- Yelp page is full of positive reviews
- Goes above & beyond to satisfy customers
- Category: Technology & Innovation
- Launched a great new product this year
- Solves business problems using tech
- Uses innovation to help business
The Entry FormTo nominate a company, simply fill out this brief entry form.We want to thank all of the nominators in advance for their submissions—and good luck to all of the nominees!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. Limit one nomination per SBA per category. For additional information and complete Official Rules, click here.