Ready for a Challenge?
Do you keep up with the latest tools and techniques
? We are going to challenge you
to reach beyond what you already know, but we expect you to challenge us
Are you interested in a product that makes an impact, a big impact
? Zynx's products serve 2,000 hospitals in the US and we're growing globally. Wouldn’t you want your physician or nurse to use the latest research
and best practices
West Los Angeles
Are you interested in working on the next generation of our SaaS platform and being the technical visionary for integrating semantic technologies?
The Solution Architect
at Zynx will be responsible for technical design and execution, utilizing semantic web technologies, of a multi-national SaaS for clinical decision support. The Solution Architect will translate business goals and requirements into technical product concepts and architectures, workflow and abstraction models, data lifecycles and federation strategies.
- Take full ownership of a solution and serve as the primary solution Subject Matter Expert (SME) while ensuring alignment with future state visions
- Work with Product Management and Content Development to align solution offerings with business needs
- Work with Information Architects to capture customer needs and goals
- Work on development projects as part of Scrum teams
- Apply innovative semantic technologies and applications to business challenges
- Work with ontologies
- Study 3rd party vendors’ solutions for possible integration with Zynx custom platform
- Develop working prototypes to demonstrate candidate solutions
- Develop working prototypes to demonstrate the use of semantic technologies such as reasoning engines
- Study Zynx technology and business processes and identify use cases for semantic technologies
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters Degree is preferred.
- 10 plus years of solution architecture or other relevant experience
- Experience with Semantic Library toolkits, RDF and OWL
- Team leadership experience in a product oriented software company is required
- Expertise in SaaS products
- Significant experience in software and data architecture is required
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, in particular Scrum, is preferred
- Experience with Systems Integration and migration
About Zynx Health:
Zynx, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, was first to market and is the leader in providing evidence-based and experience-based clinical decision support solutions. We make a positive difference in the quality, safety, and efficiency of patient care by developing software tools used by nearly 2,000 hospitals accountable for over 50% of all patients discharged in the U.S.
In the last year Zynx Health earned two patents on our clinical content management technology. Most recently, Zynx was named as one of the nation's top employers in the healthcare industry in Modern Healthcare's 2011 Best Places to Work in Healthcare and one of three "Most Interesting Vendors" by Healthcare Informatics.
If you are driven to make a difference and are looking to work in a creative, flexible and intellectual environment where work life balance really does exist, then consider Zynx. To learn more about Zynx, visit www.zynxhealth.com.
Semantics, modeling, models, algorithms, data, architect, architecture, ccms, ontology, applications, dita, rdf, owl, sparql, healthcare, software development, los angeles, west la, west los angeles, westwood
Posted 4 years ago