Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Product Manager Jobs in Deerfield, IL
Senior eCommerce Product Manager (eCom 1-12-3) #2
- Create the strategy, implementation and communication of online marketing campaigns to drive cost-effective, qualified shopper traffic to zookie web site.
- Use market research, customer surveys, and web analytic data to understand customer and business needs, discovering latent gaps, identifying new opportunities to ultimately define product roadmap.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals through conversion of traffic to the site (www.zookie.com)
- Convert traffic within our budgeted cost of acquisition guidelines
- Develop and execute annual strategic Sales and P/L plans.
- Manage the eCommerce marketing budget and monitor, measure and report on effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Oversee management and testing of the eCommerce environment to ensure appropriate functionality, reliability, data integrity, privacy and security.
- Ensure compelling messaging is created for zookie web site, social media channels, blogs and other third party web sites
- Work closely with other senior managers to develop new ideas for growing revenue and creating greater business efficiency
- Five to Seven years of traditional and online marketing experience.
- Track record of outstanding online marketing experience measured by growth and profitability.
- Three-year experience in developing strategic Sales and P/L plans.
- Three-years of product management and buying experience
- Tactical experience in web analytics.
- Ability to institutionalize reporting and analysis.
- Solid understanding of technical issues related to web site management.
- Ability to prioritize and focus on critical metrics and tasks.
- Strong grasp of user interface design and best practices for optimizing online user experience.
- Bachelor degree required.
An ideal candidate will have a solid background in eCommerce product management and internet-related technologies. Three years of experience developing, prioritizing and executing strategic plans. Also, possesses the ability to thrive in a fast paced hands-on entrepreneurial environment.
To the qualified candidate, we offer an excellent salary commensurate with experience with individual and team bonuses, benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible savings accounts,401(k) with company match, paid time-off, and nine paid holidays.
Zookbinders is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran status, citizenship status (provided the employee is authorized to work in this country), sexual orientation, ancestry, marital status, or any other category protected by law.
Zookbinders Inc., located in Deerfield, Illinois, is a high quality manufacturer of custom photo albums serving professional photographers. Since our inception in 1995, we've consistently been a leader in our industry through our focus on innovation and creativity.
Employees love the culture at Zookbinders. Our smaller sized company creates a supportive, family-like environment where every voice is heard and every opinion is valued. We are innovative, fast-paced, and strategic just like the big corporations, minus the corporate bureaucracy. We promise our employees new daily challenges and ample opportunities to develop their skills and careers.
So, if people characterize you as friendly, adaptable, outgoing, resilient, a team player, and HUMOROUS, you will fit perfectly in the Zookbinders family!
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Product Manager jobs in Deerfield, Illinois: