Zookbinders is seeking a high energy and customer focused Senior Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of customer service experience with excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and critical attention to detail. We are not a call center. Each person is responsible for the completion of each issue from start to finish. If you only worked in a call center setting please do not apply.
Responsibilities and Requirements Include:
· Investigate and resolve customer problems with minimal supervisor intervention
· Professionally communicate face-to-face and over the phone with customers
· Demonstrate friendly and welcoming attitude in communicating with new and existing customers
· Handle high volume of incoming customer calls
· Contact customers regarding production issues via phone or email
· Data entry of customer information into a CRM database
· Attend occasional day and/or evening company events
· Handle escalated client relation calls
- Associates Degree
- Professional communication skills – verbal and written
· Strong problem solving, computer, and organizational skills
· Able to multi-task and prioritize
· Attention to detail
· Some sales experience preferred
· Knowledge of Photo Shop required
· Knowledge of Photography industry preferred
· Excellent computer skills using MS Office products
· Able to work overtime when required
To the qualified candidate, we offer a competitive compensation plan that includes salary base plus commission. Benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, life, flexible savings accounts, 401(k) with company match, paid time-off, and nine paid holidays.
Zookbinders is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital status, or any other category protected by law.
Zookbinders is an E-verify employer.
Zookbinders Inc., located in Deerfield, Illinois, is a high quality manufacturer of custom photo albums serving professional photographers. Since our inception in 1995, we've consistently been a leader in our industry through our focus on innovation and creativity. Our most recent innovation is zookie pro (www.zookiepro.com), a one-stop shop for design, print and bind services that that helps photographers provide an enjoyable experience for their clients and sell more albums.
Employees love the culture at Zookbinders. Our small size creates a supportive, family-like environment where every voice is heard and every opinion is valued. We are innovative, fast-paced, and strategic just like the big corporations, but frown on corporate bureaucracy. We promise our employees new daily challenges and ample opportunities to develop their skills and careers.
So, if people characterize you as friendly, adaptable, outgoing, resilient, a team player, and HUMOROUS, you will fit perfectly in the Zookbinders family!