ZipRecruiter is looking to expand our engineering team. We are a successful startup (6 years old, 350+ employees) and we're still growing rapidly.
We help employers and recruiters distribute their jobs online and screen their applicants. We also provide a job search engine and job alert email for job seekers and other job boards. You will even have the opportunity to lead significant projects. We pay market competitive salaries and offer generous benefits and equity. We are more laid back than the average startup and more fun than the average BigCo.
We're looking for exceptional full stack software engineers who are happy to learn new technologies, and are willing to think like product/business people who personally implement software.
What we're looking for:
- Superb software design and development skills
- Experience with general web development and programming in a Linux environment
- Experience with Perl or a similar language, such that you could pick it up quickly
- Experience with EC2 and other AWS technologies
- Experience with MySQL or other relational databases
Technologies we use:
Perl (DBIC, Catalyst), MySQL, jQuery, Amazon Web Services, Ubuntu
ZipRecruiter is the fastest growing employment marketplace. We have helped over 1 million businesses and 100 million job seekers find their next perfect match through partnerships with the best job boards on the web, curated email alerts, award-winning mobile apps, and the world’s best search algorithm for jobs.