Posted 2 years ago in Manufacturing/Operations
•Location: Florence, KY 41042
•Compensation: $19.00 - $23.00 Per hour plus 5% shift differential
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate all equipment in machine shop, to include. lathes, grinders, saws, forklift, lifting devices, etc including related welding equipment.
• Install, troubleshoot and/or repair water, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems, and set-up balance and maintain servo hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
• To perform preventative maintenance programs on hydraulic, mechanic and pneumatic systems, and log preventative maintenance data results.
• Maintain accuracy and performance of robotic systems.
• Perform preventative maintenance requirements such as, filter and oil changes, fill grease units, top off oil levels, precision cleaning of equipment and take oil samples to process for evaluations.
• Troubleshoot electronic problems with actuators and sensors for mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic functions Also included are servo hydraulics and servo pneumatics, high resolution positioning, load cells, AC servo drives, electrorobotic systems, electronic test equipment.
• Operate and use equipment such as, multi-meter, oscilloscope, amp gauges, wattmeters, Siemens PG units, and computers.
• Develop PLC program improvements and changes as required.
• Maintain required housekeeping in department and/or work areas.
• Knowledge of and proper use of hand tools, machine tools, troubleshooting equipment, measuring tools and leveling devices. Working knowledge of servo hydraulic mechanical, pneumatic and robotic systems.
• Knowledge of and experience in blue print reading, understanding of metrics and electrical schematics, standards in industrial electricity equipment, and electrical safety rules.
• Understanding of electrical switch devices in relationship to a PLC controller.
• Must have post level education above high school in Industrial Mechanics or Electronics.
• Working knowledge, understand, and be capable of programming in PLC language, i.e. (LAD) ladder diagram, (CSF) control system flowchart, (STL) statement list.
• Understand AC/DC circuits, motor wiring, electrical and safety codes for machine wiring, disconnects, fusing, wire sizing, PLC control wiring interface with other electrical devices and sensors as the a.m. systems.
• Understand board level electronics and how they control, i.e. robotic, speed control, positioning, servo valves and test equipment.
• Ability to read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
• Understanding and working knowledge of hydraulic pumps, directional control valves, proportional valves, servo valves, oil flow and pressure controls, filtering, electro-pneumatics and specific equipment safety rules.
• Willing to be trained on programming of Siemens control units incl. "Transline 2000" and other basic training related to a manufacturing environment
WHO ARE WE?
ZF Steering Systems, LLC is a pacesetter and trendsetter in the field of steering systems technology as a tier 1 supplier to US and German automakers. Our North American production facility located in Florence, KY provides electronic power steering gears, hydraulic steering gears and steering columns to the OEMs. Our Northville, MI facility provides sales and engineering support to our NAFTA customers.
As a global organization, ZF Lenksysteme, has 17 production facilities in 9 different countries.
ZF Steering Systems, LLC is currently growing at a significant pace. Sales revenue has increased over 20% annually beginning in 2009 and will continue in the years ahead. ZF Steering Systems, LLC is looking to add talented driven individuals that can have an immediate impact supporting our growth and success as a global organization in North America.
Browse maintenance tech jobs in Florence, Kentucky:
National Lighting Maintenance Services - Cincinnati, OH
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Kelly Services - Cincinnati, OH
Posted yesterday on Monster
Clark Power Services / VehiCare Fleet Maintenance - Cincinnati, OH
Posted yesterday on dieseljobs.com