Posted 2 years ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Coordinates technical activities directly affecting product performance and compliance to customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate Degree from a two year college or university with a technical emphasis. Two years work experience in quality related functions. TS 16949 and internal auditing experience. Extensive experience with PPAP and APQP.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write clear and concise reports, business correspondence, procedures and/or write instructions. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of management, associates, customers, and public. Strong communication skills for interaction with customers
Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, algebra, statistics and probability. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations and financial information.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; move around the plant; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The associate is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel or crouch.
2. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job in the production area, the associate occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
2. The noise level in the production area is usually loud.
3. The noise level in the office area is usually moderate.
ZF is a leading worldwide automotive supplier for Driveline and Chassis Technology with 121 production companies in 27 countries. In 2011, the Group achieved a sales figure of EUR 15.5 billion with nearly 71.500 employees. ZF is among the top 10 companies on the ranking list of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide.
Browse quality engineer automotive jobs in Hebron, Kentucky:
Tier 1 Automotive - Covington, KY
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Tier 1 Automotive - Covington, KY
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Robert Bosch Automotive Steering, LLC - Florence, KY
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply