“At Zennify, we are a team of dreamers and doers. Every day, we help companies solve their toughest problems using Salesforce”
Zennify is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team as a Senior Salesforce Consultant with a strong Financial Services Background. The individual will be responsible for managing strategic engagements with clients, including designing and delivering scalable solutions using Salesforce.com and other cloud-based technologies. The individual will work with a team to implement mid- and large-scale customer projects encompassing process analysis & design, system requirements & configuration, change management, training and deployment. Clients range from local, small and mid-sized companies to multi-national enterprise corporations and state and federal agencies.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION. Zennify is headquartered in Boise, ID with another office located in Sacramento, CA. Working remote, candidates need to be prepared for up to 30% travel to both headquarters and client locations.
Must be eligible to work in the US as we are not currently sponsoring visas.
· Lead delivery teams to execute all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go live support
· Manage customer relationships and day-to-day interactions & escalations
· Oversee process driven customer conversations and workshops related to sales processes, customer service, marketing automation and operational processes
· Define project short and long-term goals, identify success criteria, and coordinate client and delivery resource roles and responsibilities
· Drive delivery teams to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services and deliverables
· Contribute to pre-sales customer scoping sessions with the Business Development Team & assist with project proposal development
· Contribute to a collaborative team environment by encouraging and leading solution brainstorming, internal knowledge sharing and skill development
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
A positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (no more than 20% travel expected)
A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs
Experience working in Financial Services or Banking
Working knowledge of integration software such as Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica
One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Financial Services Cloud Accredidation
Strong Financial Services background
Experience working with one or more of the following platforms: Ncino, Core Logic, Orion, Loan Origination Systems
Understanding of Core Banking Systems (Fiserv, Symitar, etc)
At Zennify, we know how to focus, build and balance. We know systems and can untangle even the most complex of technical messes to ensure everything is running in sync. Our expertise in the Salesforce suite of products has helped bring balance to hundreds of clients. We evaluate existing technologies, recommend unique cloud-based solutions and expertly build solutions. We take into account our clients’ specific needs as well as their existing infrastructure to develop context laden, elegant solutions. Simply put, Zennify brings competing interests, incompatible systems and seemingly unlinked challenges into alignment to develop technology solutions that drive businesses forward.
Our team is comprised of gritty, passionate problem-solvers. We have the vision to create lasting, long-term solutions for our clients. Because we view our clients as partners, we’re deeply invested in our work and the success of our projects. At Zennify, innovation is in our every breath. We’re motivated to increase efficiencies and ultimately help the bottom line of our client’s business. We dig deep. Zennify works hard to understand the needs of our clients and align those needs with working, effective solutions.