401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“At Zennify, we are a team of dreamers and doers. Every day, we help companies solve their toughest problems using Salesforce”
Zennify is looking for a qualified candidate with a focus in Marketing Cloud to join our team as a Salesforce Consultant. This candidate needs to be a problem solver who understands that it takes an entire team of people to support our clients and deliver scalable solutions. A do what it takes attitude without compromising quality and standards is a must! As our Salesforce Consultant in Marketing Cloud this candidate will work alongside both our clients and delivery team to deliver Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the digital marketing and marketing automation domains
- Be responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design (including roadmaps), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Lead and drive conversations to design and deliver creative solutions to resolve customer business needs
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and knowledge of the wider Salesforce ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionality including email studio, web studio, automation studio, journey builder and contact builder are a must. Knowledge of other functionality is a plus.
- Experience configuring marketing cloud connect
- Understanding of the capabilities of the Marketing Cloud API, FTP, ampscript, and html/css to design solutions and guide developers
- Strong consulting and/or marketing technology implementation experience preferably in financial services
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions
- Experience defining strategy, developing requirements and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience delivering projects using Agile based methodology
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Certification
- Familiarity and/or aptitude to learn to administer all Salesforce system admin level configurations such as permissions and security model, workflow automation, object structure and analytics, etc.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 30% travel projected)
At Zennify, we know how to focus, build and balance. We know systems and can untangle even the most complex of technical messes to ensure everything is running in sync. Our expertise in the Salesforce suite of products has helped bring balance to hundreds of clients. We evaluate existing technologies, recommend unique cloud-based solutions and expertly build solutions. We take into account our clients’ specific needs as well as their existing infrastructure to develop context laden, elegant solutions. Simply put, Zennify brings competing interests, incompatible systems and seemingly unlinked challenges into alignment to develop technology solutions that drive businesses forward.
Our team is comprised of gritty, passionate problem-solvers. We have the vision to create lasting, long-term solutions for our clients. Because we view our clients as partners, we’re deeply invested in our work and the success of our projects. At Zennify, innovation is in our every breath. We’re motivated to increase efficiencies and ultimately help the bottom line of our client’s business. We dig deep. Zennify works hard to understand the needs of our clients and align those needs with working, effective solutions.