Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Technical Recruiter Jobs in Palo Alto, CA
Zenex Partners... Best of Staffing Client, by INAVERO
...with our core beliefs in true partnership, a win-win mantra, integrity and an ultimate commitment to client and candidate success, we work with you to identify your career goals assess your skills and find you the right position with the right organization.At Zenex you're not just an employee, you're a valued member of our team.
Company is searching for a contract Technical Recruiter to focus on recruiting and building talent acquisitions strategies, processes and capabilities within our Technology organization.
Minimum Skills Required for this job are Account Management, Applicant Tracking System..
* Directly source for and carry active reqs. across a variety of technology business units.
* Help create and support sourcing strategy for the client group(s) to meet the need of current and future roles they are working on, ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and speed.
* Take briefings from Hiring Managers and help Hiring Managers write job descriptions * where needed; setting and managing their expectations regarding timescales and educating them on the market place and what is available.
* Generate and manage a strong candidate pipeline through creative resourcing for specific vacancies, meeting the recruitment needs of the business.
* Effectively utilizing the applicant tracking and reporting systems.
* Conduct screening on all external candidates for specific designated roles, covering resume screening, telephone interviewing (where necessary) and initial competency based face to face interviews.
* Track candidate applications via use of the online applicant tracking system.
* Manage candidates by giving timely feedback directly to candidates or to suppliers and managing candidates* expectations through the process.
* Meet service level agreements and deliver on metrics for the recruitment function (e.g. time to fill etc).
* Work with a Recruitment Coordinator to schedule interviews.
* Undertake project work and/or continuous improvement initiatives.
* Expertise in sourcing quality technical candidates for a variety of roles and disciplines (Core Tech and Infrastructure) required.
* 3 to 5+ years of in-house recruitment experience mandatory.
* Expertise in candidate management and client relationship management is a must.
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent industry experience.
* Experience of dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
* Experience using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) as well as an applicant tracking system.
* Ability to solve problems independently and deliver results in an ever changing environment.
* Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize based on the needs of the business.
* Successfully balance the demands of the three C*s: Company, Client, and Candidate.
Knowledge & Behavioral skills:
* Strong communication and customer management skills.
* Shows judgment when analyzing situation and making decisions.
* Customer focused.
* Quality and process driven in assignment delivery.
* Excellent time and work load management skills; ability to prioritize.
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Zenex Partners Benefits:
We are happy to offer candidates comprehensive benefits program that includes:
* Competitive Salary and hourly rates
* Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for all individuals and families
* 401K saving plan
* Earned Paid time off
* Spot bonus and "Certificate of Appreciation at Client site"
* Professional development and training programs
* Referral Fees up to $1000
Please click to apply Or is the prefered way to apply for this job but you can also email your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help your friend get a job and be rewarded for it! Refer your friend for this job and Win IPAD 2 once your friend has worked for 90 days. To refer your friend through our website click Apply. You can also call or email the recruiter.
Anuradha Jayaram - Account Manager
email@example.com, 408-748-0075 x13
About Zenex Partners:
Largest online Travel company of the world. Headquartered in Bellevue , Washington.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Technical Recruiter jobs in Palo Alto, California: