Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Technical Manager Jobs in Palo Alto, CA
Technical manager Sap CAMS
Zenex Partners... Best of Staffing Client, by INAVERO
...with our core beliefs in true partnership, a win-win mantra, integrity and an ultimate commitment to client and candidate success, we work with you to identify your career goals assess your skills and find you the right position with the right organization.At Zenex you're not just an employee, you're a valued member of our team.
As Manufacturing Engineering System (MES) Application Architect you will have the opportunity to be part one of the large engineering and IT business transformational multi-year initiatives at the starting stage. You will be responsible for development, configuration and implementation of SAP/CAMS solutions integrated with current legacy systems and processes.
Minimum Skills Required for this job are Manufacturing,Sap CAMS. Other Relevant Skills are CAMS,MCM,BOMM,CAPP,SFM,TC&A.
* Enable the improvement of Manufacturing Shop Floor processes through deploying out-of-the-box SAP/CAM solutions.
* Be part of the team in planning, analysis, development and testing of the applications to ensure they meet Company manufacturing business expectations.
* Investigate the current business processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that could be improved.
* Define strategy for migrating from current state to SAP/CAMS and also includes competing products, legacy systems, unique use cases and data, etc.
* Develop new SAP/CAMS Methods to support new processes. Provide SAP/CAMS
* Applications technical expertise to engineering and IT team members in architecture, development, usage and rollout.
* Over 10 years of industry manufacturing and shop floor / plant experience with at least 3 years of SAP, CAMS application in implementation, configuration and customization.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent. Previously your experience should include
* Participate in the creation of written specifications (such as design or test documents) related to the deployment of PLM products.
* Understand enterprise architecture environments
* Has the ability to understand technical configurations and customizations while working with development teams.
* Any of following hands on and technical experience required:
* CAMS Experience
* Manufacturing Change Management module (MCM)
* Bill of Material Management module (BOMM)
* Computer Aided Process Planning module (CAPP)
* Shop Floor Manager module (SFM)
* Tool Planning module (TC&A)
* Manufacturing Experience
* Experience in A&D fabrication and assembly manufacturing processes
* Manufacturing business process optimization
* Ability to work with internal resources to troubleshoot and/or optimize business processes in the context of the CAMS application
* Ability to work with internal and external (SAP) resources to establish initial cause of CAMS technical issues
Nice to Have:
* Technical Experience
* Familiar with or the ability to quickly learn the integration architecture of CAMS and MII
* Familiar with XML
* Ability to create and execute basic Oracle SQL to acquire CAMS data for troubleshooting purposes.
* MII experience
* Not necessary but would be beneficial
* SAP ECC 6.0
* Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 for future considerations
Zenex Partners Benefits:
We are happy to offer candidates comprehensive benefits program that includes:
* Competitive Salary and hourly rates
* Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for all individuals and families
* 401K saving plan
* Earned Paid time off
* Spot bonus and "Certificate of Appreciation at Client site"
* Professional development and training programs
Please click to apply Or is the prefered way to apply for this job but you can also email your resume in to email@example.com.
Help your friend get a job and be rewarded for it! Refer your friend for this job and Win IPAD 2 once your friend has worked for 90 days. To refer your friend through our website click Apply. You can also call or email the recruiter.
Prachi Pandey - Account Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-748-0075 x 19
About Zenex Partners:
Largest online Travel company of the world. Headquartered in Bellevue , Washington.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Technical Manager jobs in Palo Alto, California: