Structural Analysis R&D Engineer in Palo alto, CAZenex Partners
... Best of Staffing Client, by INAVERO
...with our core beliefs in true partnership, a win-win mantra, integrity and an ultimate commitment to client and candidate success, we work with you to identify your career goals assess your skills and find you the right
position with the right
organization.At Zenex you're not just an employee, you're a valued member of our team.
Are you a Structural Analysis R&D Engineer or Structural Engineer or R&D Engineer or Structural Analysis Engineer with experience in NASTRAN, FEMAP, PATRAN? If so, then read on, this job would be of interest...
Company is looking for a Structural Analysis R&D Engineer
Minimum Skills Required for this job are NASTRAN, FEMAP, PATRAN..
* Perform structural analysis and test in support of spacecraft structure design.
* Develop of finite element model and perform analysis of structural components and assemblies using PATRAN and/or FEMAP and NASTRAN software
* Process the models to obtain static and dynamic responses to launch, test and ground environments.
* Perform stress analysis and margin of safety calculations using strength of materials theory and classical methods.
* Utilize knowledge of aerospace materials, structural testing, and basic structural analysis concepts, stress analysis and structural dynamics.
*Determine most efficient, yet sufficient through method of solving problem. Make sure all the inputs are clearly understood and clearly communicate analysis outputs.
* Perform and document analyses per Section Standards. Perform other duties as required.
* 3-5 years Experience as Structural Analysis R&D Engineer
* Exp in PATRAN and/or FEMAP and NASTRAN software
* Bachelors Degree
Zenex Partners Benefits:
We are happy to offer candidates comprehensive benefits program that includes:
* Competitive Salary and hourly rates
* Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for all individuals and families
* 401K saving plan
* Earned Paid time off
* Spot bonus and "Certificate of Appreciation at Client site"
* Professional development and training programs
* Referral Fees up to $1000
Please click to apply Or is the prefered way to apply for this job but you can also email your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help your friend get a job and be rewarded for it! Refer your friend for this job and Win IPAD 2 once your friend has worked for 90 days. To refer your friend through our website click Apply. You can also call or email the recruiter.
Prachi Pandey - Account Manager
email@example.com, 408-748-0075 x 19