SharePoint Architect in Palo alto, CAZenex Partners
... Best of Staffing Client, by INAVERO
...with our core beliefs in true partnership, a win-win mantra, integrity and an ultimate commitment to client and candidate success, we work with you to identify your career goals assess your skills and find you the right
position with the right
organization.At Zenex you're not just an employee, you're a valued member of our team.
Are you a SharePoint Architect or SharePoint Developer or SharePoint Engineer or Software Developer with experience in SharePoint,.Net,Content Management? If so, then read on, this job would be of interest...
Company is looking for a Sharepoint Architect to join their team
Minimum Skills Required for this job are SharePoint,.Net,Content Management. Other Relevant Skills are Website Creation,Documentum .
* Lead, design, and implement multi-tier portal solutions for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
* Design and implement architecture using various technologies such as SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint Services, and Windows SharePoint Foundations
* Install, Configure, and Customize SharePoint farms and solutions
* Collaborate with team members to identify, research, and evaluate new technologies
* Proactively identify business needs and propose technology solutions
* Create portal documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
* Communicate with and influence non-technical staff including managers
* Implement and manage the enterprise search function (internal
* 3-5+ Experience on SharePoint (particular focus on Sharepoint Architecture (topology), with emphasis on workflow and configuration)
* Strong experience on .Net
* Content Management Experience
* Website creation experience from scratch to implementation
* Should be able to give demo on the SharePoint websites created
* Development experience.
* Excellent communication skills .
* Bachelor's degree
Nice to Have:
* Experience in Documentum.
Zenex Partners Benefits:
We are happy to offer candidates comprehensive benefits program that includes:
* Competitive Salary and hourly rates
* Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for all individuals and families
* 401K saving plan
* Earned Paid time off
* Spot bonus and "Certificate of Appreciation at Client site"
* Professional development and training programs
* Referral Fees up to $1000
Please click to apply Or is the prefered way to apply for this job but you can also email your resume in to email@example.com.
Help your friend get a job and be rewarded for it! Refer your friend for this job and Win IPAD 2 once your friend has worked for 90 days. To refer your friend through our website click Apply. You can also call or email the recruiter.
Prachi Pandey - Account Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-748-0075 x 19