Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Sharepoint Architect Jobs in Palo Alto, CA
Zenex Partners... Best of Staffing Client, by INAVERO
...with our core beliefs in true partnership, a win-win mantra, integrity and an ultimate commitment to client and candidate success, we work with you to identify your career goals assess your skills and find you the right position with the right organization.At Zenex you're not just an employee, you're a valued member of our team.
Company is looking for a Sharepoint Architect to join their team
Minimum Skills Required for this job are SharePoint,.Net,Content Management. Other Relevant Skills are Website Creation,Documentum .
* Lead, design, and implement multi-tier portal solutions for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
* Design and implement architecture using various technologies such as SharePoint Server, Windows SharePoint Services, and Windows SharePoint Foundations
* Install, Configure, and Customize SharePoint farms and solutions
* Collaborate with team members to identify, research, and evaluate new technologies
* Proactively identify business needs and propose technology solutions
* Create portal documentation including requirements, design, and user manuals
* Communicate with and influence non-technical staff including managers
* Implement and manage the enterprise search function (internal
* 3-5+ Experience on SharePoint (particular focus on Sharepoint Architecture (topology), with emphasis on workflow and configuration)
* Strong experience on .Net
* Content Management Experience
* Website creation experience from scratch to implementation
* Should be able to give demo on the SharePoint websites created
* Development experience.
* Excellent communication skills .
* Bachelor's degree
Nice to Have:
* Experience in Documentum.
Zenex Partners Benefits:
We are happy to offer candidates comprehensive benefits program that includes:
* Competitive Salary and hourly rates
* Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for all individuals and families
* 401K saving plan
* Earned Paid time off
* Spot bonus and "Certificate of Appreciation at Client site"
* Professional development and training programs
* Referral Fees up to $1000
Please click to apply Or is the prefered way to apply for this job but you can also email your resume in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help your friend get a job and be rewarded for it! Refer your friend for this job and Win IPAD 2 once your friend has worked for 90 days. To refer your friend through our website click Apply. You can also call or email the recruiter.
Prachi Pandey - Account Manager
email@example.com, 408-748-0075 x 19
About Zenex Partners:
Largest online Travel company of the world. Headquartered in Bellevue , Washington.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Sharepoint Architect jobs in Palo Alto, California:
SharePoint Developer #91782
Azule Staffing in San Jose, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
West Coast Consulting LLC in San Jose, CA
Posted 4 days ago on Dice
SharePoint Solutions Architect with Cloud experience
Oloop Technology Solutions in San Jose, CA
Posted 4 days ago on Dice