Director of Operations for Foundation for Lincoln Public Schools
Zelle is looking for a Director of Operations to serve for the Foundation for Lincoln Public Schools! This individual will be responsible for fostering growth and demonstrating leadership capabilities in this rapidly expanding environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Leadership Management and Accountability
· Provide research and study data to implement the strategic vision of the organization and its employees alongside the President.
· Direct leadership meetings and coach other Directors on operational systems.
· Achieve the goals of the organization by developing teams and their strengths.
· Manage the relationship between the Foundation and the outsourced CFO services firm used by the Foundation to ensure timely, accurate financial accounting and reporting.
· Coordinate and execute quarterly staff meetings.
· Maintain our vision by living, promoting, and recognizing the organizations values
· Oversee and maintain systems to increase efficiency and effectiveness
· Manage all contracts such as: office equipment, consultants, Lincoln Public Schools, third party partners and special projects
· Work with Lincoln Public Schools IT professionals to develop and oversee risk management
· Manage all procedures, policies, and regulatory requirements of the organization
· Oversee all the Foundation’s funds
· Oversee operational aspects of Foundation programs including (Financial tracking and projections, business planning, risk management, legal, insurance, licensing, permits)
· Work with the Spark program manager to support operational aspects of the program itself
· Payments, rental agreements, HR, scholarships
· Manage the accurate and transparent accounting of the Foundation’s finances
· Lead the budgeting process
· Implement process for accurate coding and budget tracking
· Oversee management of organization credit cards, funds transfers, AP & AR
· Oversee the timely completion of financial review, audits, and IRS requirements
· Manage and develop the onboarding process for new employees
· Manage and oversee the insurance enrollment plans offered to the Foundation staff
· Work with HBE to process payroll and other benefits
· Ensure all staff receive annual and quarterly reviews