Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Zeeto is pioneering the next-generation of traffic monetization technology. With 80 employees, and growing, Zeeto is a SaaS company that offers clients a specialized, proprietary ad platform to power their visitor sign-up process and monetize the registration flow. Using cutting-edge technology, custom in-house analytics and optimization algorithms, the product delivers a dynamic user experience, giving clients the highest quality inventory. These algorithms determine the right questions to ask, at the right time, and analyze responses in order to show the most relevant advertisements possible, while improving the user experience. Participating clients also have access to the Zeeto Ad Exchange, giving them extensive inventory to choose from at their discretion.
Recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Top Workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Union Tribune and the #2 Best Place to Work in San Diego by the SD Business Journal, we have some of the most creative minds and talented people in the industry. Check us out at: Zeeto.io
Zeeto is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be a key member of the engineering team. The engineering team is responsible for the design, development, and support of our groundbreaking SaaS registration marketing platform. In this role you will utilize your years of experience to design and implement software that is maintainable, scalable, and highly testable with automation.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support highly scalable AWS infrastructure of all existing and new platforms
- Working directly with diverse teams to build automation tools around their workflows
- Developing and improving automation around all processes
- Implement and manage web applications in a linux stack built on AWS
- Supporting and monitoring multiple platforms
- Ensuring OS and 3rd party software stays on the latest stable versions
- Testing and auditing security vulnerabilities
- Constantly evaluating and implementing new technology to improve our business
- Scaling and managing very large MySQL & MongoDB clusters
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You've administered production systems in a Linux environment, including some that supported web applications
- The web applications we build run on AWS, so it's likely you have some experience supporting these services, too. AWS VPC experience is a plus.
- Comfortable scripting and programming with Perl, Bash, Python or Ruby to troubleshoot or configure code
- Experience using configuration management tools, Ansible preferred
- Worked on continuous integration, continuous deployment using Jenkins, Ant, Fabric, and FPM
- Previous experience in horizontal "scale out" architectures (LAMP, MongoDB, Redis), especially around diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing each of the tiers of the application
- Deep experience with system monitoring including writing test scripts and maintaining the quality of notifications and the overall dashboard
- Familiarity with networking hardware and concepts including remote access
- Understanding the pace and urgency of supporting customer-facing web applications
- Ability to prioritize, respond, and follow through on multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
- Somewhat flexible schedule with participation in a rotating on-call schedule
- Excellent written and oral communications skills including the ability to effectively communicate highly technical concepts in layperson's terms
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of industry developments/standards
Check Us Out:
- Healthcare: Zeeto offers top-tier medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO: We encourage our employees to take advantage of our liberal PTO policy. Our employees take as much vacation as they want, when they want it, as long as they’re getting their work done.
- Equity Plan: We strongly believe in sharing our success. All Zeeto employees receive an equity package in the company as part of their total compensation.
- All Hands Meetings: The entire Zeeto team gets together once a week at our “All Hands Meeting” to celebrate company milestones, share updates, and welcome our newest hires. As an organization, we value transparency and go to great lengths to make sure our entire company is informed regarding key aspects of our business (including financial performance)
- Free breakfast and lunch catered everyday
- All the snacks, coffee, drinks and homebrew you want, especially with our on-site bar
- Onsite haircuts with our stylist
- Discounted onsite massages
- Tournaments & Games - ping pong, foosball, darts, chess, monopoly, poker.
- Pickup laundry & dry cleaning.
- Health - onsite Yoga & discounted gym nearby.
- Monthly company events including company sponsored happy hours, events and competitions.
Zeeto is pioneering the next-generation of traffic monetization technology with the Zeeto Monetization Cloud. With 70 employees, and growing, Zeeto offers clients solutions that take large streams of visitor traffic and up-value each user via a one-to-one optimized funnel that asks smart questions and reveals valuable targeting data. The result is hyper-targeted ad inventory ready for advertisers to bid on in the Zeeto AdExchange.
All Jobs at Zeeto
Posted 24 days ago