Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Java Software Engineer Jobs in San Diego, CA
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Vision, 401K, Life
Zeeto is pioneering the next-generation of traffic monetization technology. With 80 employees, and growing, Zeeto is a SaaS company that offers clients a specialized, proprietary ad platform to power their visitor sign-up process and monetize the registration flow. Using cutting-edge technology, custom in-house analytics and optimization algorithms, the product delivers a dynamic user experience, giving clients the highest quality inventory. These algorithms determine the right questions to ask, at the right time, and analyze responses in order to show the most relevant advertisements possible, while improving the user experience. Participating clients also have access to the Zeeto Ad Exchange, giving them extensive inventory to choose from at their discretion.
Recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company, the 2014 & 2015 Top Workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Union Tribune and the #2 Best Place to Work in San Diego by the SD Business Journal, we have some of the most creative minds and talented people in the industry. Check us out at: Zeeto.io
Zeeto is looking for a Java Software Engineer to be a key member of the engineering team. The engineering team is responsible for the design, development, and support of our groundbreaking SaaS registration marketing platform. In this role you will utilize your years of experience to design and implement software that is maintainable, scalable, and highly testable with automation.
LOCATION: Downtown San Diego, CA. Candidates must already live within commuting distance or be flexible to relocate. Working remotely is not an option.
COMPENSATION: This is a key position. The focus is on hiring the best candidate. We are willing and able to put together the right package for the right candidate.
CULTURAL FIT: We foster a culture of product-focused engineering here at Zeeto. Engineers get to interact with the product teams and work together on finalizing the product--not just implementation details. We offer a nice balance between a startup and a big corporation. We are a "high functioning" group with very solid, strong, seasoned A+ players. We have a work hard, play hard mentality. Balance of work and family. Very entrepreneurial and grown up. Manage your own schedule, be accountable, focus on results. It is a very friendly, nice, family type of environment. Zeeto is growing and advancing quickly. We have some incredible opportunities directly in front of us. It is important to have balance and have fun. Strong desire to be successful. Time is of the essence.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Experience building high-traffic, scalable applications in a microservice architecture
- Adamant about testing and TDD
- Strong abilities writing testable, efficient, object-oriented code in Java
- Experience handling large amounts of data in a multi-tenant environment
- Data pipelining to stream and process a high traffic events
- Experience running large applications in a container-based environment
- Experience using kafka to stream and process high amounts of data
- Knowledge of building asynchronous, reactive service architectures
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of product features: inception, design, development, deployment
- Working closely with product managers to define and implement features
- Participate in the architecture planning and design processes--both for high-level infrastructure and object-oriented code structure
- Writing unit tests
- Writing efficient, testable object-oriented Java
- Deploying and monitoring production features
WHAT ZEETO CAN OFFER YOU:
- Healthcare: Zeeto offers top-tier medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO: We encourage our employees to take advantage of our liberal PTO policy. Our employees take as much vacation as they want, when they want it, as long as they’re getting their work done.
- Equity Plan: We strongly believe in sharing our success. All Zeeto employees receive an equity package in the company as part of their total compensation.
- All Hands Meetings: The entire Zeeto team gets together once a week at our “All Hands Meeting” to celebrate company milestones, share updates, and welcome our newest hires. As an organization, we value transparency and go to great lengths to make sure our entire company is informed regarding key aspects of our business (including financial performance)
- Free breakfast and lunch catered everyday
- All the snacks, coffee, drinks and homebrew you want, especially with our on-site bar
- Onsite haircuts with our stylist
- Discounted onsite massages
- Tournaments & Games - ping pong, foosball, darts, chess, monopoly, poker.
- Pickup laundry & dry cleaning.
- Health - onsite Yoga & discounted gym nearby.
- Monthly company events including company sponsored happy hours, events and competitions.
This position will be under the management of Samples.com which is a sister company of Zeeto. As a digital marketing company, Samples.com uses Zeeto's dynamic questionnaire algorithm on getitfree.us to drive users and monetize traffic as efficiently as possible.
With 70 employees and growing, Zeeto gives publishers, entrepreneurs, and content providers the ability to make more revenue by using the power of smart questions to actively find high-value, actionable visitor attributes that can be inferred from context. These key data points are used in real-time to connect visitors with appropriate brands.
Posted 4 months ago
Browse Java Software Engineer jobs in San Diego, California: