Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Drupal Developer Jobs in San Diego, CA
Benefits OfferedLife, Dental, 401K, Medical, Vision
Zeeto gives publishers, entrepreneurs, and content providers the ability to make more revenue by using the power of smart questions to actively find high-value, actionable visitor attributes that can’t be inferred from context. These key data points are used in real-time to connect visitors with appropriate brands.
Recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company, the 2014 & 2015 Top Workplace in San Diego by the San Diego Union Tribune and the #2 Best Place to Work in San Diego by the SD Business Journal, we have some of the most creative minds and talented people in the industry. Check us out at: Zeeto.io
POSITION: Zeeto is looking for a Drupal Developer with strong front end development experience to be a key member of the Optimization Team. The Optimization team is responsible for developing conversion rate optimization strategies and campaigns for clients. In this role you will utilize your years of experience to develop, test, and execute user facing experiments to increase revenue and improve user experience.
LOCATION: Downtown San Diego, CA. Candidates must already live within commuting distance or be flexible to relocate. Working remotely is not an option.
COMPENSATION: This is a key position. The focus is on hiring the best candidate. We are willing and able to put together the right package for the right candidate.
CULTURAL FIT: We foster a culture of product-focused engineering here at Zeeto. The product team gets to interact with the engineering team and we work together on finalizing the product--not just implementation details. We are a group with very solid, strong, seasoned, A+ players. We have a work hard, play hard mentality, but balance of work and family is important. We support our very entrepreneurial yet grown up environment where you manage your own schedule, hold yourself accountable, and focus on results. Zeeto is growing and advancing quickly so we have some incredible opportunities directly in front of us. With a strong desire to be successful, the time is now!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 4+ years of front end application development experience
- Proven PHP experience with Drupal module development ability
- Broad knowledge and experience with PHP, Symfony, and Drupal
- Working Experience in Git
- Web development lead role experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and other internal teams/depts
- Can perform requirements gathering and determine feasibility for incoming client requests.
- Will be able to take requirements, understand what is achievable technically (in-the-box) and clearly define the work, scope, and details of implementations so that other team members can execute.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace (1 week sprints, changing priorities)
- Understands basic design fundamentals and concepts that improve user experience for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Solid understanding of cross browser/cross platform limitations and solutions
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes including Scrum
- Agency hands-on project management experience with development teams
- Have worked with high-traffic web applications
- UI/UX design knowledge and experience
- Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B testing, Web Analytics & tracking
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work with a team of front end developers for client optimization and development
- Interface between the programmers and management
- Provide programming perspective on requirements, perform code reviews, and maintain the integrity of code in development, QA, and production environments
- Act as a mentor for team members and other software developers
WHAT ZEETO CAN OFFER YOU:
- Healthcare: Zeeto offers top-tier medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO: We encourage our employees to take advantage of our liberal PTO policy. Our employees take as much vacation as they want, when they want it, as long as they’re getting their work done.
- Equity Plan: We strongly believe in sharing our success. All Zeeto employees receive an equity package in the company as part of their total compensation.
- All Hands Meetings: The entire Zeeto team gets together once a week at our “All Hands Meeting” to celebrate company milestones, share updates, and welcome our newest hires. As an organization, we value transparency and go to great lengths to make sure our entire company is informed regarding key aspects of our business (including financial performance)
- Free breakfast and lunch catered everyday
- All the snacks, coffee, drinks and homebrew you want, especially with our on-site bar
- Onsite haircuts with our stylist
- Discounted onsite massages
- Tournaments & Games - ping pong, foosball, darts, chess, monopoly, poker.
- Pickup laundry & dry cleaning.
- Health - onsite Yoga & discounted gym nearby.
- Monthly company events including company sponsored happy hours, events and competitions.
Zeeto gives publishers, entrepreneurs, and content providers the ability to make more revenue by using the power of smart questions to actively find high-value, actionable visitor attributes that can be inferred from context. These key data points are used in real-time to connect visitors with appropriate brands.
We foster a culture of product-focused engineering here at Zeeto. Engineers get to interact with the product teams and work together on finalizing the product--not just implementation details. We offer a nice balance between a startup and a big corporation. We are a "high functioning" group with very solid, strong, seasoned A+ players. We have a work hard, play hard mentality. Balance of work and family. Very entrepreneurial and grown up. Manage your own schedule, be accountable, focus on results. It is a very friendly, nice, family type of environment. Zeeto is growing and advancing quickly. We have some incredible opportunities directly in front of us. It is important to have balance and have fun. Strong desire to be successful. Time is of the essence.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Drupal Developer jobs in San Diego, California:
SynergyDirectLLC in San Diego, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Developer - Drupal/PHP NEW!
WhoZaGood in San Diego, CA
Posted 9 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Web Developer
Treeline Interactive in San Diego, CA
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter