Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Account Coordinator Jobs in San Diego, CA
Account Coordinator (AC) will be responsible for providing Sales/Account Management support with new and existing client initiatives. This includes on-boarding new accounts, technical implementation of digital advertising campaigns, performance tracking/data analysis, managing client and internal communications, and proactively identifying key areas for account growth. AC will report directly to the Director of Account Management.
As a member of the Account Management team, AC will be responsible for assisting with the client onboarding process from implementation to launch. This includes but not limited to:
- Contract management – gather information from Account Managers on new accounts, draft and disseminate all legal documents, monitor to ensure completion
- Produce campaign assets – work closely with internal teams to produce required assets for campaign integration; creative, copy, technical specs, etc
- Campaign implementation – configure campaign deliverables within internal systems. Coordinate with internal teams on launch and flight dates
- Performance tracking – closely monitor and communicate campaign performance data to internal teams and clients. Proactively track client budgets and produce regular audit reports
- Account optimization – work with internal and external teams to ensure campaign initiatives meet or exceed expectations. Implement optimization strategies to improve performance when needed
- Quality Assurance – assist with campaign auditing and QA control projects
- Experience working in the marketing or online advertising industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or comparable working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented with superior organization/time management skills
- Ability to multitask and produce quality work while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Part-time, 25-30 hours per week
Zeeto gives publishers, entrepreneurs, and content providers the ability to make more revenue by using the power of smart questions to actively find high-value, actionable visitor attributes that can be inferred from context. These key data points are used in real-time to connect visitors with appropriate brands.
We foster a culture of product-focused engineering here at Zeeto. Engineers get to interact with the product teams and work together on finalizing the product--not just implementation details. We offer a nice balance between a startup and a big corporation. We are a "high functioning" group with very solid, strong, seasoned A+ players. We have a work hard, play hard mentality. Balance of work and family. Very entrepreneurial and grown up. Manage your own schedule, be accountable, focus on results. It is a very friendly, nice, family type of environment. Zeeto is growing and advancing quickly. We have some incredible opportunities directly in front of us. It is important to have balance and have fun. Strong desire to be successful. Time is of the essence.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Account Coordinator jobs in San Diego, California:
Account Coordinator - Recent Advertising Major Graduates
Limitless in Encinitas, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Coordinator - Musical Instruments
Deering Banjo Co in Spring Valley, CA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Account Coordinator, Become an Uber Driver Partner as Your Summer Part Time.
Uber in San Diego, CA
Posted 25 days ago on Uber