Account Coordinator (AC) will be responsible for providing Sales/Account Management support with new and existing client initiatives. This includes on-boarding new accounts, technical implementation of digital advertising campaigns, performance tracking/data analysis, managing client and internal communications, and proactively identifying key areas for account growth. AC will report directly to the Director of Account Management.
As a member of the Account Management team, AC will be responsible for assisting with the client onboarding process from implementation to launch. This includes but not limited to:
- Contract management – gather information from Account Managers on new accounts, draft and disseminate all legal documents, monitor to ensure completion
- Produce campaign assets – work closely with internal teams to produce required assets for campaign integration; creative, copy, technical specs, etc
- Campaign implementation – configure campaign deliverables within internal systems. Coordinate with internal teams on launch and flight dates
- Performance tracking – closely monitor and communicate campaign performance data to internal teams and clients. Proactively track client budgets and produce regular audit reports
- Account optimization – work with internal and external teams to ensure campaign initiatives meet or exceed expectations. Implement optimization strategies to improve performance when needed
- Quality Assurance – assist with campaign auditing and QA control projects
- Experience working in the marketing or online advertising industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or comparable working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented with superior organization/time management skills
- Ability to multitask and produce quality work while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Part-time, 25-30 hours per week
With 70 employees and growing, Zeeto gives publishers, entrepreneurs, and content providers the ability to make more revenue by using the power of smart questions to actively find high-value, actionable visitor attributes that can be inferred from context. These key data points are used in real-time to connect visitors with appropriate brands.
This position will be under the management of Samples.com which is a sister company of Zeeto. As a digital marketing company, Samples.com uses Zeeto's dynamic questionnaire algorithm on getitfree.us to drive users and monetize traffic as efficiently as possible.
All Jobs at Zeeto
Posted 16 days ago