IT Programmer AnalystLocationJonesboro, ARJob TypeFull-Time RegularJob Description
Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for an IT Programmer Analyst to join our Client's growing team. Basic responsibilities of the Programmer analyst include:
- Developing primarily in an AS400 Synon E2 environment
- Supporting Oracle business systems
- Web developing in C#, PHP, SharePoint and .NET
- Leading and directing all phases of application development lifecycles
- Developing new enhancements and maintaining existing functionality for legacy and Oracle ERP systems
- Working with end-users to understand current business practices and developing automated tools and solutions to improve efficiency
- Documenting existing and future systems
The Art of The Fit
There's an art and a science to matching the right professional with the right career opportunity. It takes an eye for talent. An ear for what may be left unspoken. A careful touch to smoothly guide both employee and company through a seamless process.
The associates at Z-Careers (formerly Zambito Executive Search), have efficiently and successfully completed over 7,000 professional and executive searches. At Z-Careers we understand nuance and have the experience to skillfully identify and facilitate winning staffing outcomes, from start to finish.
Posted 3 years ago