YAC Support strives to quickly meet our usersʼ needs with the utmost respect and a focus on clarity, kindness and common sense.
If you believe this is something you care about and can follow closely, carefully and honestly, then weʼd love to hear from you!
YAC Support Responsibilities and Duties:
- Keep a positive attitude, and a respectful demeanor towards clients at all times.
- Provide first tier support to YAC clients through: email, phone, forums, and other forms of communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Please feel
comfortable sharing your writing style with the team, we encourage working together on cases.
- Speak with clients on the phone, both during and potentially after office hours.
- Maintain a publicly facing knowledge base of frequently asked
questions, advanced user tips, etc.
- Research and propose additional support mechanisms such as Live Chat, screencast and blogs.
- Work hand in hand with our design and development teams to ensure prompt product delivery.
- Train new clients how how to use the YAC dashboard and share best practices.
We are looking for someone that can and will continually work Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm (at minimum). This is a full time job. Compensation is commensurate with experience. YAC Support is based in our corporate office in Grand Rapids, MI.
Any additional questions should be directed to
iwannawork (at) yourareacode (dot) com
Your Area Code (YAC) is an award winning web design, development and marketing firm with a central hub for managing a business' social presence.
Through its unique technology called "Push Technology", a business can update their social presence to all their major mediums which include Facebook, Twitter, SMS Mobile, a Custom Website, and Email Marketing with an easy to use Digital Marketing Dashboard.
For more information, check us out at: http://www.yourareacode.com/about/