Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Room for growth.”
· Sand surfaces according to procedures – sands prior to applying filler (orbital and manual sanding)
· Apply filler for oak and walnut - choose the correct filler according to finish requirements
· Visually inspect the product for defects, dirt
· Check color to match required finish (check work pack)
· Transport material, as required; notify oil house when running short Blow-off
· Visually inspect the quality of the incoming product for defects
· Clean all surfaces simultaneously using tack-cloth and blower (in front of blow off booth)
· General housekeeping; inspect and clean equipment as needed
· Perform all responsibilities in accordance with Company Safety policies and procedures
· Perform all responsibilities/services in accordance with company quality assurance procedures
· Other duties as assigned by Team Leader or Manager.
• Finishing all steps to produce high-quality finishes
• Select and mix coating liquid to produce desired colors
• Applying masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated
• Mixing materials and matching paint and varnish colors
• Performing other tasks that may be assigned
• Experience working with different spray systems
• Experience with Post Cat and Pre-Cat materials
• Experience with finishing office furniture
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Must be detail oriented, reliable, and dependable
• Strong communication, problem-solving, and numerical skills
Compensation and Hours: • Monday to Friday.
Foam manufacturing company
20 days ago
View all Jobs at xpresshr
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?