Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
A SAP Business Systems Analyst/Developer is needed for major corporate located in the Greensboro, NC area.
Chosen candidate will need to plan, coordinate, develop and implement Finance related projects and tasks in a SAP ECC6.0 environment.
1. Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
2. Consults with system users to gather information about Finance needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
3. Analyzes associated business functions in order to develop new or modified SAP information processing systems
4. Designs details of automated systems; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
5. Configures system settings and options; develops automated programs using ABAP to meet business requirements.
1. BS degree in Computer Information Systems or Finance related area
2. 6+ years of experience
3. 6 years of SAP R/3 or ECC 6.0 experience in a manufacturing or high tech environment
4. Advance ABAP/4 development experience
5. SAP Configuration in at least three of the following in FI: GL, AP, AR or Fixed Assets, CO: CCA, PCA or Product Costing; or Enterprise controlling consolidations. SD and MM/PP a plus
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #1809.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!
Xpert Staffing is an Executive/Professional Placement Service firm that specializes in placing Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Human Resource, Marketing, and Sales professionals in permanent and contractual positions within top-notch companies located throughout North Carolina, the Southeast and the Nation.
We provided exceptional service to our clients that range from small businesses to the Fortune 100. We pride ourselves on the ethics and professionalism that has guided our team throughout our careers. We heavily service companies throughout the region by providing Staffing expertise backed by years of professional and loyal, on going customer support that is here now and will be here in the future!
Before attempting to align a candidate with a potential employer, we carefully interview and verify the candidate's desire to be presented to a client by reviewing their qualifications and industry related concerns. Your personal information is just that, "Personal" and is never shared with a client without your expressed consent. We value your trust in the handling your employment needs and only pursue opportunities that are of a well stated match and suited for both employee and employer.
Browse sap business systems analyst jobs in Greensboro, North Carolina: