Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Recruiting Manager Jobs in Brooks, AB
We are currently seeking a Recruiting Manager for our Brooks, Alberta facility which has the capacity to harvest more than 4,000 cattle per day. This position will be located in Brooks, Alberta, Canada.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this position is responsible for a wide variety of reporting duties including:
- To oversee all recruiting and activities to insure hiring requirements of the operation are attained;
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract potential employees to the business;
- Work with management to determine hiring requirements;
- Screen and interview applications and refer to Supervisors based upon the interview assessment;
- Oversee development and delivery of the company’s orientation program to new employees to insure a successful start to their employment with the company;
- To oversee development and delivery of an ongoing training program for all employees regarding safety and skills development;
- Attend events to promote the company and its employment and career opportunities;
- Develop advertising for employment opportunities through various means, including print, websites, social media, etc.;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Strong knowledge of day to day plant operations;
- Strong supervision skills;
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please forward your resume, including your salary expectations to:
Lakeside Packers, a division of XL Foods Inc.
PO Box 1868 Brooks AB T1R 1C6
Fax: 403 501 2413
About XL Foods Inc:
Please visit our website at www.nbinc.com for more information.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Recruiting Manager jobs in Brooks, AB, Canada: