$100,000 to $110,000 Annually
Medical, Life, 401K, Dental, Vision
Why Work Here?
“VNA Health Group”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors and coworkers.
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
- Provide leadership, direction, and assistance during emergencies while maintaining a comforting and reassuring affect for patients.
- Working environment subject to varying fast paced and high stress conditions, including long and variable hours, changing locations, and continuous and frequent contact with others.
- Performs medical assessment of clinic patients
- Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for clinic patients.
- Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct access services, if applicable.
- Maintains clinical core competency.
- Works with DVP and other staff to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Cooperates and participates in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employed by or associated with company.
- Recommends potential means of growth and development for new and/or existing services within the Center.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participates in development and presentation of education programs for staff.
- Represents company and the clinic as reasonably required at internal and external meetings or events.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction
Education and/or Experience:
- A Master’s degree and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant certifying bodies.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a provider is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Urgent Care or Emergency Department: 1 year (Required)
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Required)
License or certification:
About X-Gen Rec.:
The VNA Health Group is a premiere Medicare/Medicaid-certified provider of home health, hospice, and community-based services. We’ve been serving families and individuals with the most advanced, comprehensive clinical home care in NJ since 1912.
We are currently looking for a Staff Nurse to join our team. This position would be responsible for providing skilled nursing care to homecare patients.
Chattanooga, TN, USA
1 month ago