An internet marketing company looking for an experienced Affiliate Sales-Marketing Manager to be responsible for Business Development and Management of Affiliates.
Please Note, candidates should not have an issue working on Adult Entertainment Programs.
ALL Candidates MUST have affiliate marketing experience
We are looking to fill this position immediately, please forward your resume.
- Recruit new affiliates and strategic partners in the affiliate space. Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools to affiliates
- Expand and improve existing relationships
- Analyze and optimize affiliate activity, conversions, costs, etc.
- Manage affiliate programs
- Interact with clients daily via phone and email to support tactical requests, tradeshows
- Set, meet, and exceed aggressive revenue goals for your clients.
- Provide strategic advice to increase each client's ROI. .
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all publishers have access to marketing tools including banner ads, text links, & interactive advertisements and to develop custom marketing material as required.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures.
- Execute day-to-day affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Present regular analysis reports including number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, sales generated and commissions earned
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance affiliate program, new growth opportunities and optimize ROI.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive ability to learn and adapt
- Drive and determination for success
- A knack for bending MS Excel and PowerPoint to your will, and some familiarity with HTML
- Analytical and strategic marketing skills.
- The ability to prioritize and strategize based on corporate goals.
- A desire to think creatively, solve problems and use professional judgment
Performance-based compensation plan
Individual & family medical insurance, dental insurance & vision care option
Paid vacation and holidays
xindustryjobs is a job placement company for adult entertainment companies worldwide, assisting them with finding candidates for their open positions ranging from Marketing, Business Development, Web Designers, Programmers, etc...
Posted 3 years ago